Rathdrum Id & Wash Northern Depot, Rathdrum built in 1881; 2 sets of tracks; town in background. circa 1925 print
Used with permissions from the Rathdrum Historical Society.
Resource is held by Rathdrum Historical Society through the Rathdrum Photo Reproduction and Preservation Project funded by the Idaho Heritage Trust, 2002-2003. Sponsored by the Idaho Heritage Trust, Museum of North Idaho, Westwood Historical Society, and the Kootenai County Library System.